2015年11月25日水曜日

University Festival ☆ 学祭

11月下旬になり、秋も深まってきましたね。
秋といえば、芸術の秋、食欲の秋、スポーツの秋…
日本にはたくさんの秋における表現があります!

そして、文化の秋!
文化! 
文化?
文化祭?
文化祭!

東京には大学がいっぱい!そして、私も大学生ということもあり、学祭を楽しんできました(^^) 
学祭は、第二次世界大戦前から行われ、戦後から近年のような形態で行われるようになったそうです。海外にはあまり見られない、日本の年中行事の一つである学祭!
今回は、4つの大学の学祭をご紹介します!




It becomes to late November. Fall is in full swing!
In Japan, there is many representations of fall because autumn is a perfect season to have a good appetite, art, and sports etc.

And one of representation is "season for culture"!

culture! culture? Cultural festival ? Cultural festival!

"Cultural festival" is called “bunkasai” in Japanese, and especially "university festival" is called “daigaku-sai”. “Daigaku” means university and “sai” means festival in Japanese. Daigaku-sai started before WWⅡ, and it is an event held by most universities around Culture Day (November 3), Japanese national holiday. Daigaku-sai is the good opportunity each year for students to see and express their activities, so student display or perform their works. Moreover, a variety of projects are held by students in daigaku-sai, such as talk show by a famous person, concerts by singers, contests such as “Miss campus”, entrance examination briefing etc.


There are so many universities at Tokyo ! I'm a university student, so I visited and enjoyed some daigaku-sai. It is not seen too much overseas, which is one of Japan's annual events. !Today I introduce 4 daigaku-sai!




●武蔵野美術大学 Musashino Art University : students study art and architecture etc.


entrance ☆ let' go!

装飾のクオリティーがすごい!high quality!

階段にも stairs

その場で作品制作もしていました live performance
こんなおしゃれなものも学生の作品!
these fashionable works are also made by university students 

竹で作られたモニュメント these works are made from bamboo

通路では学生が手作りの雑貨や作品を販売!すごい~
students were selling their works at passage!
お茶目!
playful
ツボでした笑 one club was selling bone lol 






●東京学芸大学 Tokyo Gakugei University: many students intend to be teachers


so many refreshment booth are open
低価格でこの大きさ!low price, large amount!
many children also came @ Taiyaki booth
books booth (it concerned with peach, war and discrimination)






●上智大学 Sophia University: catholic university

アリスが学祭のテーマのよう theme is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
introduce of masterpiece
言葉が宙に浮いている!? words are up in the are!!






●早稲田大学 waseda university: one of oldest private university in Japan



世界でも珍しい男子チア men cheerleader!


Doraemon research society
ドラえもん検定初級 test about Draemon lol
















music♪

戦隊モノ squadron


ranking of university cafeterias for alone people!
synthetic ranking of university cafeterias! 





どの大学もそれぞれのカラーが出ているし、日本の大学生の新たな一面が見られて面白い!
来年もいろいろな大化祭に行きたいな~と早くも思っています笑 来年、皆さんもぜひ行ってみてください(^^)


You will be able to enjoy each universities' color and a new side of Japanese universities' students in daigaku-sai! I already think that I want to go to a various daigaku-sai next year too! haha
I recommend you going to daigaku-sai next year :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿